Engine:Milwaukee-Eight 114 V Twin 1868cc
A blacked-out, factory custom performance cruiser.
Styling and Features
- EngineMilwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore3.937 in.
- Stroke4.375 in.
- Displacement107 cu in
- Compression Ratio10.0:1
- Fuel SystemElectronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust2-into-2 shotgun; catalyst in muffler
- Length92.7 in.
- Seat Height, Laden26.2 in.
- Ground Clearance5.1 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg)30
- Trail6.4 in.
- Wheelbase64.2 in.
- Tires, Front Specification110/90B19,62H,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification180/70B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter)5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped633 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order661 lb.
- Engine Torque Testing MethodJ1349
- Engine Torque110 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm)3,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.)29.6
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.)29.6
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy47 mpg
- Primary DriveChain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th2.79
- Wheels, Front TypeBlack, machine highlighted, Radiate cast aluminum wheel
- Wheels, Rear TypeBlack, machine highlighted, Radiate cast aluminum wheel
- Brakes, Caliper Type4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator LampsHigh beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS (optional), security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges4-inch analog speedometer with digital gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication; 4-inch analog tachometer
- Body material: steel
- Cover: side
- Fender: front
- Foot pegs: driver
- Frame: steel
- Guard: belt
- Stand type: kick
- Steering control: handlebar
- Headlights: led
- Wheels: aluminum
- Gauge: speedometer
- Warnings and reminders: low fuel level
- Seat: driver
- Seat type: one-piece
- Upholstery: leather
- Primary drive (engine / transmission): chain
- Primary drive (rear wheel): belt
- Starter: electric
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Transmission type: manual
- Front suspension travel (in): 5.1
- Front suspension type: inverted fork
- Rear shock type: adjustable pre-load
- Rear suspension material: steel
- Rear suspension type: twin sided swing arm
- Front brake type: dual hydraulic disc
- Rear brake type: hydraulic disc
- Manufacturer recommend minimum age: 16
- Anti-theft system: engine immobilizer
- Ground Clearance: 4.7
- Height: 45.7
- Length: 92.7
- Standard Seating: 1
- Wheelbase: 63.6
- Width: 33.5
- Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 90
- Front Tire Description: Michelin 110/90 R19 62H
- Front Tire Speed Rating: H
- Front Tire Width (in): 4.3
- Front Tire Width (mm): 110
- Front Wheel Diameter: 19.0
- Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 70
- Rear Tire Description: Michelin 180/70 R16 77H
- Rear Tire Speed Rating: H
- Rear Tire Width (in): 7.1
- Rear Tire Width (mm): 180
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 16.0
- Dry Weight: 650.0
- Engine Displacement to Weight Ratio: 2.87
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.0
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 1160
- Max Payload: 481
- Wet Weight: 679.0
Contact dealer to check unit availability.
All advertised prices exclude any government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Advertised prices are valid for a limited time on specified pre-owned units, while they last. Limited-time pre-owned promotional motorcycle pricing may not be combined with any other promotion, offer or discount.
Advertised payments based on stock models in black with 30% down, 84-month term, 6.99% APR with approved credit. Sportster models based on 72-month term. Does not include freight, set-up, tax, title or license. Payments do not apply to specifically priced bikes.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with dealer.
See dealer for details.