Engine:Milwaukee-Eight 107 V Twin 1746cc
The Street Bob® motorcycle gives you the two-fists-in-the-wind riding experience stripped down to the bare essence.
Styling and Features
- EngineMilwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore3.937 in.
- Stroke4.374 in.
- Displacement107 cu in
- Compression Ratio10.0:1
- Fuel System 3Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust2-into-2 offset shotgun; catalyst in muffler
- Length91.3 in.
- Seat Height, Laden25.8 in.
- Ground Clearance4.9 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg30
- Trail6.2 in.
- Wheelbase64.2 in.
- Tires, Front Specification100/90B19 57H, BW
- Tires, Rear Specification150/80B16, 77H, BW
- Fuel Capacity3.5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter)5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped630 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order655 lb.
- Engine Torque Testing MethodJ1349
- Engine Torque110 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm)3,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.)28.5
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.)28.5
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy47 mpg
- Primary DriveChain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th2.79
- Wheels, Front TypeGloss Black Steel Laced
- Wheels, Rear TypeGloss Black Steel Laced
- Brakes, Caliper Type4-piston fixed front, and 2-piston torque-free floating rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator LampsHigh beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS (optional), security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges2.14 inch viewable area LCD display with speedometer, gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
- Body material: steel
- Cover: side
- Fender: front
- Foot pegs: driver
- Frame: steel
- Guard: belt
- Stand type: kick
- Steering control: handlebar
- Headlights: led
- Wheels: steel
- Gauge: speedometer
- Warnings and reminders: low fuel level
- Seat: driver
- Seat type: one-piece
- Upholstery: leather
- Primary drive (engine / transmission): chain
- Primary drive (rear wheel): belt
- Starter: electric
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Transmission type: manual
- Front suspension travel (in): 5.1
- Front suspension type: telescopic fork
- Rear shock type: adjustable pre-load
- Rear suspension material: steel
- Rear suspension type: twin sided swing arm
- Front brake type: hydraulic disc
- Rear brake type: hydraulic disc
- Manufacturer recommend minimum age: 16
- Anti-theft system: engine immobilizer
- Ground Clearance: 4.9
- Height: 45.7
- Length: 91.3
- Seat Height: 26.8
- Standard Seating: 1
- Wheelbase: 64.2
- Width: 34.1
- Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 90
- Front Tire Description: Dunlop 100/90 R19 57H
- Front Tire Speed Rating: H
- Front Tire Width (in): 3.9
- Front Tire Width (mm): 100
- Front Wheel Diameter: 19.0
- Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 80
- Rear Tire Description: Dunlop 150/80 R16 77H
- Rear Tire Speed Rating: H
- Rear Tire Width (in): 5.9
- Rear Tire Width (mm): 150
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 16.0
- Dry Weight: 630.0
- Engine Displacement to Weight Ratio: 2.77
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.5
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 1160
- Max Payload: 505
- Wet Weight: 655.0
Other Vehicles You May Like
Contact dealer to check unit availability.
All advertised prices exclude any government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Advertised prices are valid for a limited time on specified pre-owned units, while they last. Limited-time pre-owned promotional motorcycle pricing may not be combined with any other promotion, offer or discount.
Advertised payments based on stock models in black with 30% down, 84-month term, 6.99% APR with approved credit. Sportster models based on 72-month term. Does not include freight, set-up, tax, title or license. Payments do not apply to specifically priced bikes.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with dealer.
See dealer for details.