Engine:Twin Cam 110 V Twin 1802cc
Minimalist style. Maximum impact. The Low Rider® S is a fusion of Dark Custom® style and incredible performance. Screamin’ Eagle® Twin Cam 110™ engine with a heavy breather intake mounted in a nimble Dyna chassis. Premium front and rear suspension. And tall bars, scooped seat and mid-mount controls for an aggressive riding position. Get behind the fixed speed screen and hang on.
- Length89.9 in.
- Seat Height, Laden26.6 in.
- Ground Clearance4.9 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg)30.5
- Trail5.1 in.
- Wheelbase64.2 in.
- Tires, Front Specification100/90B19 57H
- Tires, Rear Specification160/70B17 73V
- Fuel Capacity4.7 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter)3 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped646 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order672 lb.
- EngineScreamin' Eagle® Air-cooled, Twin Cam 110™
- Bore4 in.
- Stroke4.374 in.
- Displacement110 cu in
- Compression Ratio9.2:1
- Fuel SystemElectronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Primary DriveChain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th2.79
- ExhaustBlacked-out, Shotgun 2-1-2 collector exhaust with dual mufflers
- Wheels, Front TypeMagnum Gold, Split 5-Spoke Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear TypeMagnum Gold, Split 5-Spoke Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type4-piston fixed front, and 2-piston torque-free floating rear
- Engine Torque Testing MethodJ1349
- Engine Torque113.6 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm)3,750
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.)29.5
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.)30.5
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy44 mpg
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator LampsHigh beam, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, security system (standard), 6-speed, low fuel warnings, ABS
- GaugesSpeedo and tachometer mounted in a wrinkle black console mounted on the tank with a black trim ring
- Cover: side
- Fender: front
- Foot pegs: driver
- Frame: steel
- Guard: belt
- Stand type: kick
- Steering control: handlebar
- Headlights: halogen
- Wheels: aluminum
- Gauge: speedometer
- Warnings and reminders: low fuel level
- Seat: driver
- Seat type: one-piece
- Upholstery: leather
- Primary drive (engine / transmission): chain
- Primary drive (rear wheel): belt
- Starter: electric
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Transmission type: manual
- Front suspension type: telescopic fork
- Rear shock type: adjustable pre-load
- Rear suspension material: steel
- Rear suspension type: twin sided swing arm
- Front brake type: dual hydraulic disc
- Rear brake type: hydraulic disc
- Manufacturer recommend minimum age: 16
- Anti-theft system: engine immobilizer
- Ground Clearance: 4.9
- Length: 89.9
- Standard Seating: 1
- Wheelbase: 64.2
- Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 90
- Front Tire Description: Michelin Scorcher 100/90 R19 57H
- Front Tire Speed Rating: H
- Front Tire Width (in): 3.9
- Front Tire Width (mm): 100
- Front Wheel Diameter: 19.0
- Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 70
- Rear Tire Description: Michelin Scorcher 160/70 R17 73V
- Rear Tire Speed Rating: V
- Rear Tire Width (in): 6.3
- Rear Tire Width (mm): 160
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 17.0
- Dry Weight: 646.0
- Engine Displacement to Weight Ratio: 2.79
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.7
- Wet Weight: 672.0
Contact dealer to check unit availability.
All advertised prices exclude any government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Advertised prices are valid for a limited time on specified pre-owned units, while they last. Limited-time pre-owned promotional motorcycle pricing may not be combined with any other promotion, offer or discount.
Advertised payments based on stock models in black with 30% down, 84-month term, 6.99% APR with approved credit. Sportster models based on 72-month term. Does not include freight, set-up, tax, title or license. Payments do not apply to specifically priced bikes.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with dealer.
See dealer for details.